Russ Rew: Re: new version of netcdf, 3.3.1?

Oops, forgot to CC: support-netcdf ...

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Wed, 28 May 1997 14:48:13 -0600
From:    Russ Rew <address@hidden>
To:      address@hidden (Mary Haley)
Subject: Re: new version of netcdf, 3.3.1?

Hi Mary,

> I understand from Juli that there might be a new version of netCDF
> available, soon, version 3.3.1? I'm supposed to build netCDF for our
> local systems and for the Crays, so if 3.3.1 is coming out soon, I'll
> wait for it instead of installing 3.3.

Yes, I'm currently working on a problem with the ncgen program in 3.3.1
that only appears on shavano.  I can't estimate just how long it will
take to find and fix the problem, but that's the last obstacle to
putting together a 3.3.1 release.  Maybe late this week ...

- --Russ

------- End of Forwarded Message