970527: MS-DOS support for netCDF

Cyril,

In the above message, you wrote:

> You mentioned that the 2.4.3 port worked using the GNU make facility.
>
> I tried this using a make that I downloaded from one of the djgpp mirror
> sites, but I get the following error:
>
> make.exe:  Nothing to be done for 'all'
>
> after trying to execute the command:
>
>        make -f djgpp32.mak all
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

I don't see anything wrong.

The only way I can imagine the above behavior from make(1) is if all the
"all" targets exist (which should be impossible because no rule actually
makes them).  Does, for example, the file "xdr/all" exist?

The gmake(1) that we used came from SimTel <http://www.coast.net/SimTel/>.

--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>