Re: netCDF on T3E address@hidden

John:

I've built netcdf on the T3E, but only the "C" interface.
/t3ehome3/ncar/netcdf-3.3beta

It appears that the fortran to C calling conventions have
changed. We are now using a package called "cfortran" from
ftp:zebra.desy.de
That package doesn't appear to support
the t3e architecture yet. Perhaps you could have one of your
experts pull this over and look at it. (It comes with tests.)

I also rebuilt on the T90.
There are some problems with edge cases in the
new fortran interface, but these may be more problems
with the test suite than with the library code.
The old-style fortran interface (what you undoubtly have
in use) passes its test.

-glenn