Re: netcdf-3.3a is available address@hidden

> Glenn,
> What lex/yacc program do you use that outputs the windows
> compatible files?

Steve,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I was on vacation.

I talked to the other guys, who usually do this, and they say
they have used a couple of approaches. Typically, they run
yacc/lex on a unix box (Solaris) and include the resulting
"C" files in the distribution. As we go through release engineering,
they may "tweak" the C files so that they compile on all platforms.
They don't require yacc/lex on all the target systems.

It seems that there are special sources for VMS and Wintel platforms.
These may have been generated with GNU tools or MKS toolkit.

-glenn