199725: Acquring NetCDF software

>From: address@hidden (Stephen G. Loch)

>I've tried several times to access unidata.ucar.edu via ftp. Each
>time it gets through but we get this reply:
>
>421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection
>
>Can you assist, please.
>
>PS I'm interested to know if you have  Windows NT makefiles.

Unidata's ftp address is: ftp.unidata.ucar.edu

Please use that address for all ftp connections
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8644                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service                        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/      <