Re: 961209: NetCDF listing not current

>To: address@hidden
>From: Tony McGhie <address@hidden>
>Subject: AIA Chromatography Data Format

Hi Tony,

> I am trying to obtain the format for the Analytical Instrument Association
> (AIA) chromatography data which is based on netCDF.  On your web pages you
> list an email contact for AIA but this address is no longer current.

Thanks for reporting this.  I've fixed the reference in our "Where is
NetCDF Used?" document at

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/usage.html

> Do you have a current address for the AIA, or better still do you have any
> information about the AIA chromatography format.  I am wanting to convert
> chromatography custom data into AIA format from importing into a commercial
> Chromatography data package but so far have not been able to obtain the AIA
> format.

Information about the current status of the AIA Andi standards (Andi
stands for "Analytical data interchange") and information about how to
order Andi specifications from AIA can be obtained from

    http://www.ultranet.com/~lasf/andi.html