961113: NCDUMP for VMS

Chris,

In the above message you wrote:

> I've got a bit of a hack working whereby I use NCDUMP to create an
> intermediate step for reading the data.  On the Alpha it's fast
> enough, and not too resource hungry.  I wanted NCDUMP to at least
> check the data was OK first, and being read properly.
>
> Anyway, with the library already in place everything else seems to
> work OK.
>
> Thanks.  Like I said, you're a legend.

Thank you for the complement.

I'm glad you were able to get things going.  I'd still like to figure
out why you couldn't build the package from scratch.  Perhaps if and
when you get here we can investigate further.

Please contact us if you have any other questions.

Ciao.

--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>