961004: netcdf install on SGI Power Indigo-2 running IRIX 6.0.1

Michael,

In the above message you wrote:

> Hi,
> I have run into a problem installing netcdf 2.4.3 on my SGI Power Indigo-2
> running IRIX 6.0.1.  The tail of my config.log is:

Unfortunately, the file `config.log' is not very helpful.  As mentioned
in the file INSTALL, it always contains error message that result from
tests that the `configure' script performs.  Such messages are perfectly
normal.

The INSTALL file does mention, however, some things that can be more
helpful, they are:

    1.  Output from the command `uname -a'.
    2.  Output from the command `env'.
    3.  The file CUSTOMIZE -- but only if it sets something.
    4.  Output from the `configure' script (standard output).
    5.  Output from the `make' commands.

If you'll send me the above, I'll see what I can do.

--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>