Re: new rmicdf problem

Tom,

>       I applied your patch and tested it out. This time I get an array out
> bounds exception in the file netcdf/JiNcVar.java, line 593. It seems like
> the same problem (no dimensions but asking for one in an array that hasn't
> been allocated).

I don't have a small test case that duplicates the problem, but when I
just try invoking the dump() method on a

   new JiNcSource("example", new RandomAccessFile("example2.nc"))

I get a NullPointerException.

This afternoon, I have to get the netcdf package into the JWS so I have
a reasonable debugging environment, then I'll be able to start tackling
these bugs.

--Russ