Re: 960805: Web site example on NetCDF?

>To: address@hidden
>From: address@hidden (Jang Kwang Mi)
>Subject: Question on NetCDF

Hi Jang,

>        This is Jang, I'm meteorologist from South Korea.
>        I'd like to create file of NetCDF format using NetCDF library.
>        So, I'd like to see example file(Asci data to NetCDF format).
>        How can get some example?

If you get the netCDF source distribution, it contains a program named
"ncgen" that converts from an ASCI text file to netcCDF format.

>        plaese let me know Web site or give me example file?

The Web site for netCDF information is

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf

>        Possile, decoding file from NetCDF format to Asci, too.

The "ncdump:" program that comes with the software distribution is the
inverse of ncgen, presenting the structure and data from a binary netCDF
file in an ASCII form.