Re: Installation Problem Solved

Glen,

>       Stop what you are doing!!!  It seems as though the file FSL sent
>         me was not in binary as it should be.  Bellow is a copy of the email
>       expressing deepest apologies.

Oops, too late.  Oh well, it did reveal an obscure bug that we have now
fixed.

>       At this point, I have run the ncdump on the new file and it seems
>       as though there are no problems.  Yes, it looks like ncdump is
>         printing out all the arrays of information.
>
>       Lastly, is there anything else I may need to do to begin decoding
>       this file?

Not that I know of.  You may want to write a program to read the data using
the netCDF C or Fortran library calls, rather than just using ncdump to get
text values.

--Russ

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu