Re: 960311: IBM Mainframe

>Subject: IBM Mainframe

Hi Audrey,

>   I currently use netcdf on an AIX system. We also have IBM mainframes
> here. I wanted to know if netcdf is available for an VM/CMS operating
> system on IBM 4381.

No, sorry, we don't make it available for a VM/CMS system and don't have
access to such a system for testing.

It's possible that someone in the community has ported netCDF to VM/CMS.  To
find out, you might consider posting a query to the

    address@hidden

mailing list.  This mailing list has several hundred subscribers.

--Russ

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu