960205: netcdf-2.4-beta6 cross compiling error Irix5.3

Vincent,

>Date: Sat, 03 Feb 1996 13:21:58 -0800
>From: Vincent Fournier-Sicre <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 960202: netcdf-2.4-beta6 cross compiling error Irix5.3

In the above message you wrote:

[After checking the file `config.log' that I mentioned in my earlier
reply]

> I copied the file /usr/lib/crt1.o that was missing on my system, and
> started the configure script, it seems that it ran well. I sent you the
> outputs of steps 7, 9 and 11 as attached files to that mail.
> Thanks,
> Vincent

The output looks good.  All you should need to do now is execute the
commands `make install' and `make clean'.

Please let me know if the installation succeeds.

--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>