960111: netCDF installation

Cara,

In the above message you wrote:

> I've been trying to install netCDF on my SUN Sparc5 (SunOS 5.3). When
> doing "make all" it runs into a few errors compiling some of the C
> code. It bombs on
>   ../libsrc/error.c
>   ../ncdump/dumplib.c
>   ../nctest/libsrc/error.c
>
> I've included the log file it made.  Any ideas what I'm doing wrong??

I'll need more information.  Would you please do the following:

    1.  Go to the top-level source directory.

    2.  Execute the command `env'.  Trap the output and send it to me.

    3.  Send me the file `CUSTOMIZE'.

    4.  Execute the command `make clean'

    5.  Execute the configure script.  Trap the output and send it to
        me.

    6.  Send me the file `config.log' if it exists.

    7.  Re-execute the `make' command.  Trap the output and send it to
        me.

--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>