951214: Problems with your FTP server

>From: Tim Weilkins <address@hidden>

Tim,

>I have problems to get files from your server, especially
>the files netcdf-232...
>
>The connection is very slow (0-3 bytes/sec). Is there something
>wrong with your server?

No, we have had numerous people from the US FTPing to our machine over
the past several days.  The only ones that seem to have problems are
located in Europe.

>Exists a mirror of your server ?

Unfortunately, no.  We are interested in someone in Europe volunteering
to setup a mirror to avoid problems like this in the future, but...

>Thanks for your help.

Sorry for your problems.

Tom Yoksas