Re: installing netcdf avs module: Log_Pacthes

Hi Kathya,

> I keep trying to install the module Log_Pacthes and I keep getting the
> following error:
>
>  Cannot open file get_scalar.h
>

> But I have no-where to locate get_scalar.h.   Can you help, if possible?

Sorry, but get_scalar.h is not a file in any of the netCDF sources, which we
maintain.  I don't know anything about it, or what the "module Log_Patches"
is.  If this is something to do with AVS, you might try contacting Advanced
Visual Systems, Inc. at address@hidden or <URL:http://www.avs.com/>, or the
International AVS Center at address@hidden or <URL:http://iac.ncsc.org/>.

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu