951127: where to get information on upair and sao decoding instructions

Mr. Chau,

> To:       address@hidden
> From: "Cheuk L. Chau" <address@hidden>
>
>   I downloaded the netCDFperl package on my NT server.  I was wondering
> if I need to recompile ntperl in order to add the netCDFperl extension.
> I have a binary version of perl 5.001a on my NT server.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to an NT platform, so I can't give
you a definitive answer.  I suspect, however, that you'll have to
rebuild ntperl in order to access the netCDF perl extension.

>   Also, I want to know where you got the information on how to decode
> the sao and ua files in the sao2nc and ua2nc tar files.

I don't support the perl decoders, so I can't answer this question.  I'm
forwarding it so someone who should be able to help you.

--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>