951107: netCDF software enquiry

>From: address@hidden

Tim,

Hi Tim, long time no hear!

>Can you tell me the email address to send enquiries about netCDF software,

You can send questions directly to Unidata User Support at the address
you sent this note to: address@hidden.  If there is a question
that concerns the netCDF community, you can send a note to the netCDF
group: address@hidden.

>or please forward this to the appropriate address?  The question is:
>
>Is there DOS or OS/2 software to support netCDF data access?

Yes.

>I would be
>happy with utilities that only READ data from netCDF files, but would like
>utilities to write data under those operating systems as well.

We support netCDF on OS/2 1.2/3 using the Microsoft C 6.0 and Fortran 5.1
compilers.  We have on MSDOS using the same compilers.  Others in the
community have built using different compilers.

>If there is, please send me information on how I might obtain the software.

The best thing to do is to get to our WWW Homepage:

Go to the entry labeled netCDF and you can get all the information that
you need (including which platforms are supported).

>Thanks

Talk to you later...

>Tim Hughes
>Oklahoma Climatological Survey