Re: netCDF stuff...

Bill,

> Thanks for the quick reply Russ.  When do you
> expect Vers. 2.4 (code and documentation) to
> be released?

I expected it to be released 2 weeks ago, but things keep coming up.  Now
I'm trying to fix a C++ problem on DEC Alpha's that's the last bug on our
list to fix, but then there are still a few documentation fixes.  Also,
someone has volunteered to send a bunch of changes for Windows NT, but I'm
not holding my breath or up the release for that.  I'm aiming for the end of
this week to have a 2.4 beta release.

--Russ