Re: 950816: netCDF info

Hi Nalneesh,

> The Arkansas Basin River Forecast Center utilizes NetCDF format to send
> out Stage3 (precipitation grids) on its ANON FTP server. When I was working
> there we also used NetCDF to write a module that can convert those NEtCDF
> grids to GRASS (GIS) raster (gridded) maps. I did not see this figure
> in the list of FAQ on NEtCDF so I thought I will let you know. You can
> check this out at there ANON FTP server gopherpc.abrfc.noaa.gov.

Thanks for the information.  I'll incorporate it into out "Who Uses NetCDF"
document at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/usage.html the next
time I update that document.

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu