Re: ncrecput,ncrecget

Vivian,

> I can't seem to find equivalent functions in the c++ interface for
> the record manipulation functions (ncrecput and ncrecget) found in the
> c interface.  The documentation does say that it is based on an older version
> of the c stuff.  Am I just missing it or is it just not there?  If it is not
> there, will there be equivalents forthcoming?  Thanks.

It's not there, because we were just adding the ncrec{put,get} and
ncvar{put,get}g functions to the C interface when the C++ interface was
being introduced.  We plan to add these to the C++ interface for the
upcoming netcdf 2.4 release.  Other plans for that release are in the WWW
draft document:

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/plans.html

--Russ

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu