Re: 950113: Installation of mfhdf part of delphi_1.3 software

Hi Chris,

>    Having successfully installed the su and hdf software, and the 'make all'
> part of the mfhdf software, running 'make test' produces an undefined symbol,
> ___ansi_fflush , for the fortran directory test. Please advise,

Sorry, but this errors come from the HDF version of netCDF that is
maintained by NCSA, not Unidata.  I'd recommend that you pose the problem to
the NCSA support staff, including information about what platform (hardware,
OS version, compilers) you are using.  I think the email address to
use is

    address@hidden (Shiming Xu)

but there may be a more generic HDF support address that gets forwarded to
the appropriate person.

Russ Rew                                                UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                          P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/                          Boulder, CO 80307-3000