Re: netCDF help request (FWD)

Hi Bill,

> Please put me in contact with users of netCDF.  We are currently building
> an application that will interface with a number of analytical devices,
> and we would like to find some pre-existing technology rather than try to
> reinvent the proverbial wheel.

More information about netCDF, information about and access to existing
software that uses netCDF, answers to frequently asked questions about
netCDF, and information on the netcdfgroup mailing list and how to subscribe
are all viewable using a WWW browser such as Netscape or Mosaic aimed at the
World Wide Web site:

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/

If you have Internet connectivity but don't have access to a WWW browser,
you can instead use anonymous FTP to down load the file

   ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/faq.txt

which is a text file containing the same information.

If you don't have Internet connectivity but only an email address, let me
know and I'll return a copy of the above text file.

Russ Rew                                                UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                          P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/                          Boulder, CO 80307-3000