Re: Low memory problem example

Hi Eric,

> We are using NetCDF version 2.3.2 patch 4.
>
> When we encounter a low memory situation (malloc's may return NULL) we
> find that the NetCDF code consistently fails in the following files.
>
> We are sending print screens of our Metaware Source Debugger.  Each
> page shows the Call stack, the file name, the line number which
> was currently being processed, and some values of significant variables.

I think we now have fixes for these problems that will appear in the next
release.

In the future, it would be better to send detailed bug reports such as this
to address@hidden rather than address@hidden.  The
latter is a mailing list of more than 400 sites that use netCDF and is
intended more for announcements and discussions of netCDF issues than for bug
reports.

Thanks for reporting the problems.

Russ Rew                                                UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                          P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/                          Boulder, CO 80307-3000