950120: compiling on CRAY C90

In the above message you wrote:

>Hi, I sucessfully did the `make install' in the
>fortran/ subdirectory and `make install'
>in the libsrc/ subdirectory.  Now I see the "netcdf.inc"
>there.  But I still have problem with jackets.c.  There is
>no data in that file (an empty file).

Let's recreate the file fortran/jackets.c to see what went wrong.  Do
the following:

    1.  Go into the fortran/ subdirectory.

    2.  Execute `make clean'.  This should remove jackets.c.

    3.  Execute `make jackets.c'.  Trap the output and send it to me.

    4.  Get a long listing (ls -l) of jackets.c.  Trap the output and
        send it to me.

--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>