Re: A little change for you're Who's Using NetCDF list...

Hi Tim,

> A little change if possible for your who's using netcdf list on one of your
> mosaic
> pages... Specifically, in
>       http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/usage.html
> could you change the OSU entry to have a link to our new ship home page?
> Where the text says "research vessel WECOMA", could you make it like this...
>
>       <A HREF="http://lubber.oce.orst.edu/Wecoma/WecomaHome.html";>Research
> Vessel WECOMA</A>

Done.  Your images and icons make me want a logo for netCDF that we could
use on our WWW pages.  Maybe I'll run a logo design contest in netcdfgroup,
since I can't draw my way out of a paper bag ...

> I guess you wowed 'em down in Miami.  My boss, Marc Willis talked about you
> being
> there to support netCDF.

Thanks for the info.  I didn't get much feedback at the meeting.