Re: NetCDF Usre's Guide

Hi Fred,

> I am using the NetCDF User's Guide documenting version 2.3.
> All of the documents we are stocking have a page ordering problem.
> The pages occur in the order 1-58, 92-120, 59-91, 121-186.  In fact,
> page 120 is on one side of a page and page 59 is on the other.  I
> looked through all of the FAQs and old mailings, but I saw no mention
> of this.  Did we just happen to get a bad lot?

I have never seen any netCDF User's Guides with such a problem, and I have
verified that the page numbering in our printed copies is OK.  I would guess
that SCD ordered a separate printing from the masters we sent over, and that
the masters got dropped or otherwise shuffled before printing.  I would
advise throwing them all away and reprinting from a new copy.  We make the
PostScript available via anonymous FTP.

--Russ