Re: Compiling netCDF on non-ANSI compilers

Hi Marinna,

>       I am going to attempt to install netCDF on a machine which has a
> Sun Release 4.1 C compiler.  This compiler is pre-ANSI C.  What kind of
> problems (if any) can I anticipate, or do you know of anyone who has
> successfully used this compiler to build netCDF?

I don't think you'll see any problems, because we tested the last release on
SunOS 4.1.3 with the bundled non-ANSI compiler.

--
Russ Rew                                                   UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                             P.O. Box 3000