Re: make install on sgi

Hi John,

> Yesterday Steve gave me a reply to my question.  but i could not
> find the BSD install on my sgi.  I don't think it exists.  I am
> running IRIX 5.2

INSTALL should be defined as

        /usr/bin/X11/bsdinst

which, according to the IRIX 5.2 man pages is an install that uses BSD-style
arguments.  Then rerun the `configure' script and redo the `make all'.
Please let me know if this doesn't work.

--
Russ Rew                                                   UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                             P.O. Box 3000