[no subject]

Hi Nuzhet!

> I'll like to grab bt ftp the hypertext version of the netCDF guide; it's
> painful to read it directly at our bandwidth! Where is it?

I've just placed the directory of netCDF HTML documents in

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf_html.tar.Z

It includes the current hypertext version of the User's Guide as well as the
Frequently Asked Questions list and a few other netCDF-related HTML
documents.  Please let me know if you have any trouble extracting what you
need from it.

--Russ