Re: netCDF format

>From: "James C. Hendee" <address@hidden>

>I have been hearing of the netCDF format.  Could you please tell me
>more?  We are involved in the routine reduction of oceanographic data and
>would be interested in knowing in what way this format could help us.
>
>       Many thanks,
>
>       Jim Hendee

Jim

There are several ways to reach our netCDF information.  Unidata has a
WWW Mosaic server at URL http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/.  We also have a
is available via anonymous ftp in pub/netcdf at unidata.ucar.edu.

You will find README files, FAQ's, factsheets, etc. to answer any general
questions you may have about netCDF.  If, after reviewing this material,
you have any specific questions, or you would like to subscribe to the
netCDF mailing list, feel free to contact us.

Peggy