Re: netcdf install on Cray3

Russ:

        Since Dave Resch (who originally sent you the inquiry) is out for
        the afternoon, I'll take a stab at answering your question ... I'm
        sure Dave will be in touch with you (probably on Tuesday).

>                          For that, I need to know what predefined constant
> is available for specifying this platform.  For example, the UNICOS Cray C
> compiler predefines the macro "_UNICOS", so I can test on it with statements
> like
>
>     #ifdef _UNICOS
>     #endif
>
> Is there a similar predefined macro for CSOS?

        Cray Computer compilers have the special macro _CRAYCOM defined, so
        you can use:
    #ifdef _CRAYCOM
    #endif
        for discriminating between us and the other Cray company.

Tom