Re: Info requested...

Hi Nondas,

> I am looking for everything concerning documentation and software libraries
> of netCDF. Could anyone, please, help? Where are the ftp sites for netCDF?

>From the netCDF list of Frequently Asked Questions
(ftp.unidata.ucar.edu:pub/netcdf/FAQ):

   2:  How do I get the netCDF software package?

   A:  Via anonymous FTP from

           host:        ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
           file:        pub/netcdf/netcdf.tar.Z

       Make sure the file is transmitted in BINARY mode.  This is version
       2.3.2, last updated in June 1993.  In addition there are currently
       two patch files (2.3.2-patch1 and 2.3.2-patch2) available from the
       same directory that fix bugs found so far in version 2.3.2.

Russ Rew                                              UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                        P.O. Box 3000
(303)497-8645                                 Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000