[McIDAS #DLU-304306]: NEXRAD Composites

Hi Russ,

re: As of 10:00 pm CST NEXRAD Composites are unavailable.

Sorry that I did not see this until this morning...

Something clobbered the RESOLV.SRV file on adde.ucar.edu, so
all but three datasets became undefined.

I have restored a backup copy which is known to NOT be 100% up
to date, and things seem to be working again.  I will be reviewing
the dataset definitions in the newly restored backup RESOLV.SRV
file throughout the day today to see what needs to be added,
tweaked, or deleted.

Please let me know if you see something amiss from your side!

Ticket ID: DLU-304306
Department: Support McIDAS