[McIDAS #IWJ-443798]: MCIDAS Software Upgrade at NGC

Hi Martha,

re:
> Here you go...what I did was replace "data/nexrad" with "/data/nexrad"
> so perhaps I left out some sort of control character?

OK, I don't see anything amiss in the action.  The only thing left is
/data/nexrad would not seem to be writable by the user running the
LDM (even though you have assured me that it is).  This is assuming,
of course, that the NEXRAD3 products are still being received by
noaaportxcd.

Here is what I would do if I had login to your machine as 'ldm'.

- login as 'ldm'

  (not sudo, not 'su ldm')

- ls -alt /data/nexrad

- id ldm

- touch /data/nexrad/xxx        <- verify write permission

- notifyme -vl- -f NEXRAD3

  As soon as you see a NEXRAD3 product being received, check to see
  where it has been written.

Any chance of me getting a login?

Ticket ID: IWJ-443798
Department: Support McIDAS