[McIDAS #XAU-164919]: issue MOD06 new format from http://ladsweb.nascom.nasa.gov/

Hi Tyn,

I apologize for the lateness of this response to your posts about MODIS data
in MOD06 format.  I was on travel and just returned back to Boulder late
last night.

I intend to look at the modifications you made to McIDAS code to support
the MOD06 files and incorporate them into a Unidata McIDAS-X addendum if
I don't find any issues.

I will also interact with SSEC about what you found to see if they have already
implemented mods to do the same thing as your's did.

By the way, thanks for all of the investigations you did AND for attacking
the code.  You sure made my job easy! :-)

Ticket ID: XAU-164919
Department: Support McIDAS