19990827: MD files now updating

Hi Tony-

The problem with the MD files was a bad SYSKEY.TAB in your
/var/data/ldm/mcidas directory.  I'm not sure how this got bad,
but I recreated it by running SYSKEY and now things seem to be
updating.

There was also a problem with the INFO= fields of the RTWXTEXT
data sets that allow you to get a the raw METARs, RAOBs, etc.
The XCDDATA string had been defined at some point during the installation
as /EXPORT/DATA.  When LSSERVE.BAT was run, this bad value was used
so the text server was looking in the wrong place.   I edited the
file ~mcidas/workdata/RESOLV.SRV and changed these values.  Alternatively,
you could have changed the string to /var/data/ldm/mcidas and rerun
LSSERVE.BAT as the user McIDAS.

I noticed that someone was running McIDAS as the user mcidas on weather1
while I was running as mcidas on wxbox.  This may have made things look
screwy, but if not, then don't worry about it.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Don