[LDM #UPC-481487]: 20150708: LDM4 sending products to LDM6

Hi Charlie!

Good to hear from you.

We're doing approximately the same things as when you were here. I'm working on
LDM-7, which will have multicast capability.

I'm afraid that an LDM-4 can't send data-products to an LDM-6. Sorry.

> Hi Tom and Steven,
>
> How's everything going? We have attended the AOAWS fall training in NCAR
> last September and had very good lesson about LDM!
>
> Because of your suggestion that I have convinced the Central Weather
> Bureau in Taiwan to upgrade LDM4 to LDM6 as our proposal.
>
> Now, we have a roadmap and new members!
>
> Still, I need some information that is there one-way communication
> between LDM4 and LDM6? Could LDM6 receive product from LDM4? Or just
> totally not work?
>
> Thanks for your kindly help, I hope there might be more opportunities to
> involve NCAR into our huge upgrading plan.
>
> Best Regards,
> Charlie Chang

Regards,
Steve Emmerson