[LDM #ALL-578381]: LDM server question.

Evan,

> My name is Evan and I am a graduate research assistant at Colorado State
> University.
>
> We are interested in setting up an LDM server at our location to
> distribute NEXRAD level 2 data products.  I was told there was an LDM up
> and running at CSU before.  Could you provide information on how to go
> about doing this?

The LDM home page is <http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/>.
Go there and click on the "LDM 6.6.3 home page" link to find
installation instructions.  You should also look at the link
"LDM Reference".

We're going to have an LDM workshop (among other topics) in
late summer.  You might think about attending.  Information
on the 2006 workshop can be found at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2006TrainingWorkshop/index.html>.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson