[LDM #JIG-686458]: ldm 6.4.7.1 restart problem

Art,

Well, I've got some good news and some bad news.  The good news
is that I have a version of the LDM that should solve your
problem.  The bad news is that it will probably log an excessive
number of warnings to the LDM log file about data-product
injection sites with inaccurate clocks.

The problem is due to a downstream LDM reconnecting and
specifying a last-received data-product that was created
in the future (at least as far as the upstream LDM and
its system clock is concerned).  This causes the upstream
LDM to not find the last-received data-product and to,
consequently, start sending data-products beginning with
the "from" time in the reconnection request.

Are you still interested in the new version?  It will log
an excessive number of messages to the LDM log file until
we get the clocks at the injection sites fixed.  Because
many of those injection sites are NEXRAD sites managed
by the NWS, it might take a while to get those clocks
fixed.

Do you have room for large log files?  Are you familiar
with the command "grep -v"?  :-)

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: JIG-686458