Re: LDM and a pqact.conf file (fwd)

Hello Andrew,

Your message was forwarded to me - I will try to help you.  I assisted
Alan Cunningham briefly in the past.  (I'm tickled that we have a radar
ornithology site!)

Although I don't normally do this, from your message it sounds like the
simplest and quickest thing would be for me to log onto your machine and
take a look around.  We could do this while talking on the phone.  I see
this as accomplishing two things: we could relatively quickly get things
configured correctly, and I could teach you a few things about it in the
process.  From there on, you would be in a better position to administer
the system and I could provide future support via email.

How would you feel about this plan?  Please do not send me your password
via email - if we decide to do this the best way to convey the password
is by phone.

Also, we keep a list of our sites and their administrators.  Would you
please look at Clemson's entry on our page at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/sitelist.html and give me
updated information?  I will see that the page is updated.

Thank you,

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307