Re: LDM

Karl Feaux wrote:

> Anne,
>
> I'm having problems getting LDM to run on my Linux box.   I've only
> installed LDM about a billion times, but remind me..... "registation error"
> means networking error, correct.
>
> Also, which logs should I look in for help?
>
> thanks,
>
> Karl

Hi Karl,

You should be really good at LDM installation!

Didn't we talk after you sent this message?  Or, are you still having
problems?

If so, I need some more info -  what is giving you a "registration
error"?  Can you send me the output that it appears in?

Regarding logs, ~ldm/logs/ldmd.log is the current log for the ldm.
ldmd.log.1 is the next most recent, ldmd.log.2 is the next next most
recent, etc.  On your linux box, /var/log/messages contains system
messages, which can be helpful if there's a system problem.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307