[IDV #WWP-385269]: IDV fails to start in Linux

Greetings Paco,

That only sort of solves things. I am not sure why the IDV will not
start using the runIDV script. I would suggest running the IDV with
the following:

./jre/bin/java -Xmx4096m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -Didv.enableStereo=false -jar
idv.jar

Note this assumes that you have 4GB of RAM free...you will likely
need to adjust this depending on the resources available to your system
at the time you start it up.

Cheers,

Sean

> Dear Sean
>
> That has done the trick!
> Do you have any idea of the reason why the runIDV script did not work?
>
> Thanks for the christmas gift.
>
> Cheers: Paco
>
> address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > ./jre/bin/java -jar idv.jar