[IDV #CYG-830753]: Error

Hi Tim,

> Description of problem: Initializing after unpersistence
> org.python.core.PyException
>
> ******************
> Stack trace:
> Traceback (innermost last):
> File "<string>", line 1, in ?
> TypeError: createLayerDifference(): expected 3 args; got 4

With the current development version I am not getting this error. You could try
running with the
nightly build (which is pretty solid and close to being released):
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

Or you could try adding this jython to your local library:

def layerDiff(grid, top, bottom):
   return DerivedGridFactory.createLayerDifference(grid, top, bottom, None)

Go to Edit->Formulas->Jython Library and past the above code into your local
library and hit Save.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: CYG-830753
Department: Support IDV