[CONDUIT #BND-869733]: CONDUIT feed

Hi Kurt,

re:
> I was wondering what i need to do to be able to get access to the NAM
> model CONDUIT feed.
>
> I am a young forecaster for the United States Air Force and will use
> the data for research and to increase my forecasting skills. I have not
> intention of using it in a commercial manner.

We (Unidata Program Center) can not feed non-'.edu' users unless there
is a measurable benefit to the Unidata community as a whole.  Exceptions
to this restriction are U.S. '.gov' and '.mil' users (we feed quite a few
.gov and .mil sites).  The question then boils down to if you are asking
to be fed on behalf of your Air Force office, or if you are asking for
personal access?

re:
> Thank you for your time

If you are asking for a personal feed of data, then you would do best
to see if there is a Unidata community site that is willing to feed
you.  The best way to make the request is to:

- sign-up to our address@hidden email list:

  Unidata HomePage
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

    Support -> Mailing Lists
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/index.html#mailinglists

  Click on 'show mailing list actions' for the ldm-users list and
  follow the instructions to subscribe

- post an email to the ldm-users email list that asks if there is
  anyone willing to feed you the data that you are interested in

Ticket ID: BND-869733
Department: Support IDD