20050505:request ETA forecasting data

Hi Tony,

I suspect you can already get the data...

Try:

notifyme -vl - -h bigbird.tamu.edu -f HDS -o 36000

If you see products scroll on the screen you are allowed to request the
HDS (model output of which eta is one) feed.

Change the hostname if you are not feeding from bigbird..

Let me know...

Cheers,

Jeff