20040219:CONDUIT Feed

James,

The CONDUIT feed is relatively new so our topology is not very refined.

Additionally, the volume is quite large so few sites can carry the full
stream AND feed others....you only requesting the RUC will aid in folks
willing to push that subset out :)

I am exploring our options, and hope to have a feed for you by tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience,

Jeff