19990921: NOAAPORT SBN question on the NWSTG format

Greg,

I think you'll find that not all nwstg products end with
the \r\r\n\ETX sequence. I can think of the
SDUS97 products off the top of my head right now for example.
You might want to check for that and add that trailer as necessary.

I use the product defnition header sequence number for the FOS-like
sequence number- not from the CCB. My comment was that I compute
the length of the CCB from the first 2 words of the CCB
rather than assuming it will be 20 bytes.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support