[Staging #FZM-387181]: Code for CCL in NSHARP?

> Good day,

Hi again,

> Can you confirm if this is for surface-based parcel or mixed layer parcel?
> The description seems to imply surface-based parcel but the usage of the
> mixed_layer_depth parameter seems to imply mixed layer parcel.

By default both height and mixed_layer_depth are set to None, this will result
in a surface-based parcel.  But as you surmised if you adjust those parameters
you can calculate CCL with a mixed-layer parcel.  The choice is yours.

> Thank you for your assistance.

No problem!

By the way, I'm guessing that you meant to send this to support-python but it
ended up going to the same place because of the ticket information in the email
subject.  If that was what you were trying to do, starting with a fresh email
should ensure it goes to the right place.

Best,
-Mike

Ticket ID: FZM-387181
Department: Support GEMPAK
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.