20000717: GEMPAK gemlib routines

Scott and Steve,

There are a couple of gempak routines with ERMISS.FNC includes
that cause the the Fortran compiler for IRIX to fail if the -g
debug option is used.

gemlib:
in/inaxis.f
pr/prwtnd.f
sn/snghgt.f

bridge:
mm/mmclim.f
ru/rumlvl.f
ww/wwaxpt.f

programs:
na/namsnd/namrdd.f
sf/sfgram/sfxsky.f
sf/sfgram/sfxsym.f
sf/sfmap/sfmplt.f
sn/sncross/snstha.f
sn/snmap/snmplt.f
gd/gdmap/gdmplt.f
gd/gdomeg/gdagen.f
gd/gdprof/gdpout.f

nprogs/nwx/source.wwaxpt.f

Since the ERMISS.FNC types a LOGIGAL variable, this routine must be placed
before any DATA statements.

The IRIX f77 output looks like:
        f77 -o32 -I/home/gempak/GEMPAK5.5/gempak/include
                 -I/home/gempak/GEMPAK5.5/gempak/include/IRIX -g -c inaxis.f
inaxis.f, line 90: compiler error: can't find local for idn = 3, offset = 68

The compiler is: MIPSpro Compilers: Version 7.3.1.1m

Compilation works without the -g flag for these routines, but the fix is
to simply move the ERMISS include before the DATA statements.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support